Aggressively Protecting Clients in the New Jersey Courts for More than 30 Years.
The stigma of a criminal conviction can be difficult to erase. Beyond penalties such as fines and jail time, a criminal conviction can result in public sanctions that affect your employment prospects, your insurance premiums, and your credit rating. It can also damage relationships with friends and loved ones beyond repair. At the law office of Brause, Brause & Ventrice, L.L.C., our Middlesex County criminal defense attorneys are relentless in pursuing justice for you. With more than 60 years of combined legal experience, we have both the skill and experience to present your best possible defense.Serving New Jersey in a Variety of Criminal Defense Cases
The attorneys at Brause, Brause & Ventrice, L.L.C., zealously defend individuals with charges ranging from the most serious indictable through municipal offenses, such as the following:
- Indictable crimes
- Municipal offenses
- Juvenile delinquency
- Traffic tickets
- Violent crimes
- Drug charges
- Drunk driving (DWI)
- Appeals from criminal convictions
- Expungement of criminal records
At Brause, Brause & Ventrice, L.L.C., we tirelessly pursue all available defenses to protect our clients’ rights in DUI cases, drug crimes and other criminal charges, no matter how serious or how minor.
We are proud to have one of the few practicing attorneys in our state who represented defendants charged with capital murder when New Jersey still recognized the death penalty. Pamela Lynn Brause has tried several notable capital murder cases:
- State v. Thomas Koskovich — 1999 trial in Sussex County and 2002 retrial in Morris County. The defendant was convicted of luring two pizza deliverymen to a remote location, where he shot and killed them for the thrill of it. After a retrial of the penalty phase, Ms. Brause successfully defeated the prosecution’s efforts to impose the death penalty.
- State v. Jonathan Robinson — 1997 trial in Atlantic County. The defendant was convicted of returning to a video store that he had previously robbed and stabbing to death the 21-year-old clerk because she could have identified him. Ms. Brause successfully defeated the prosecution’s efforts to impose the death penalty.
- State v. Robert Gardner — 1996 trial in Monmouth County. The defendant was convicted of killing an elderly man during a burglary of the defendant’s place of business. Ms. Brause successfully defeated the prosecution’s efforts to impose the death penalty.
Although New Jersey no longer recognizes the death penalty, we understand the dire consequences of any criminal conviction. We stand ready to put our resources and extensive experience to work to protect your rights. From indictment to arraignment to trial to sentencing, our attorneys remain at your side and in your corner. A Middlesex County lawyer from our firm can advise you further on your rights and protect your interests.Work with a Middlesex County Criminal Defense Lawyer Today
Brause, Brause & Ventrice, L.L.C. recognizes what is at stake in a criminal case — your freedom, your liberty, and your good name. Put our legal experience to work for you when you retain our firm. We take pride in our New Jersey roots, serving Middlesex County and the surrounding communities. For a free initial consultation with a criminal defense lawyer in Middlesex County, call us at 732-767-0044 or contact us online today.