Experienced New Jersey Litigation Attorneys Providing Personal Attention and Aggressive Representation In Divorce and Family Law, Divorce Mediation, Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Criminal Defense, Municipal Court and DWI
The attorneys at Brause, Brause & Ventrice, L.L.C., draw upon more than 50 years of combined legal experience in a variety of practice areas. Our experience allows us to serve a broad range of clients in Middlesex County and across our state. Respected throughout our community and neighboring areas for our determined and strong advocacy, the needs of our clients come before all else.Compassionate Assistance in Divorce and Family Law Cases
The divorce process can be legally complicated and emotionally draining. Our divorce and family law attorneys stand by you as you work through this difficult time to obtain fair and positive results in areas such as:
- Child custody and parenting time. We fight for you to obtain a custody and parenting time plan that serves your children's best interests.
- Child support. We work to ensure that children are appropriately provided for during and after your divorce.
- Spousal support. We work to pursue sufficient spousal support to afford you the ability live a lifestyle comparable to that of your marriage.
- Distribution of assets and liabilities. We pursue an equitable distribution of marital assets and liabilities, and protect our clients' non-marital assets from distribution when appropriate.
- Enforcement and modification of existing orders. Recognizing that circumstances may change over time that may impact issues involving custody, parenting time, and support, we aggressively seek modifications of existing orders when appropriate, and enforcement of existing orders when your ex does not comply.
- Relocation. We vigorously seek to obtain the court's permission for our clients who wish to move out of the state or a great distance within the state with a child, or to fight against relocation with a child when our clients wish to oppose such a move.
- Divorce mediation. Our attorneys are also experienced mediators ready to assist you in resolving your divorce through mediation to avoid the time and cost of litigation so that our clients may move on with their lives.
- Domestic violence restraining orders. We zealously fight to help our clients obtain a restraining order when they have been a victim of domestic violence, and to defend our clients' rights if they have been falsely accused of committing an act of domestic violence.
When you suffer an injury due to someone else’s negligence, you have the right to seek compensation for your pain and suffering, lost earnings, and medical bills. Our personal injury lawyers handle cases involving auto accidents and premises liability, among others, and are skilled in the various methods to achieve positive results. Our goal is recovery rather than revenge, focusing on fulfilling your needs so you can move on with your life as painlessly as possible.Pursuit of Workers Compensation Claims
If you are injured at work or if you suffer from occupational exposure that results in a medical condition , speak to our workers compensation attorneys. We work closely with you throughout the entire process, from filing your claim, obtaining medical treatment and temporary disability benefits, and obtaining fair compensation in your permanency award for your injuries and medical condition that result from various types of accidents, including motor vehicle accidents, injuries from heavy lifting, and construction site accidents.Zealous Criminal Defense, Municipal Court and DWI Defense from our Middlesex County lawyers
The United States Constitution guarantees the right to a fair and zealous defense. Our criminal defense attorneys represent clients in a range of cases, including DUI, drug crimes, and property crimes, and work to achieve a dismissal so you can keep your record clean, or to minimize your penalties when a dismissal is not possible.Contact One of Our Middlesex County Attorneys for Representation
Schedule a free consultation by calling Brause, Brause & Ventrice, L.L.C. at 732-767-0044 or by contacting us online. We dedicate ourselves to your needs at all times, and answer and return your calls as quickly as possible. Our office is conveniently located with available parking and is accessible by the area’s major highways and public transportation.